May 7, 2012
Ideas to celebrate Mom on Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day is fast approaching (Sunday!) but there is still time to pick up a great gift or find a fun way to celebrate Mom. With options from a spa package to a photo book, you’ll find something on our list that is sure to please! Or, add your ideas in the comments section!
- Relax with mom with a special spa package for both of you at G2O Spa. The package includes their relaxing Bali Paradise Experience, manicure and pedicure, makeup and blow-dry for 2. Relax afterwards in their rooftop terrace overlooking Newbury Street.
- Every woman loves jewelry….for under $200 you can gift your mom with a heartfelt necklace wrapped inside the famous blue box from Tiffany & Co.
- Show your mom you can bake….by making your family’s favorite pie in a Simon Pierce white pie dish. She will love the thought and the present she can keep for years to come! Simon Pierce is located on Newbury Street and also has a large collection of hand-blown glass vases and candle holders that will wow.
- Tell your mom you are doing the cooking….and surprise her with a reservation for your family at Turner Fisheries Mothers Day Brunch. Offering a large selection of brunch items including a New England seafood display, omelet station, carving station and amazing dessert display overlooking the streets of Copley Square. Brunch is served from 10:30am-3:30pm and is $62 per person.
- Cherish the memories by making mom a photo book. Shutterfly offers 30% off photo books until May 8th and will guarantee the book to arrive before mother’s day. Download photos into an album and design the book and placement in a flash. A quick and fun way to showcase all the memories you have with your mom!